Squad

Discuss all other games that are not listed.

Re: Squad

Postby D. Lamoreaux » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:52 am

im game, i have it haven't played it much though
D. Lamoreaux
PHOENIX Member

Postby V. Buzz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Two things:

Muhl, don't get hung up on the funding for a server. If there is enough good response from PHX to play and the it is a reasonable cost per month funding will not be an issue. I can work that out with you as the server owner. Month to month should be a test to see who shows up to play. It makes no sense to talk about a annual server plan yet if we can't fill the ranks weekly.
As best as I can tell you need a minimum of three on a side to play to missions per the manual. Not sure what one person can do in-game if a squad leader role is selected without two other players.

Lam, there are a few PHX members that are still trying to figure out a key binding layout that is similar to ARMA3, so that us old fuckers don't get so confused in-game. The only thing we know for sure is which end is the business end of a firearm.
I'm still in the "Range" portion of the game, working on a key bindings, struggling with full time first person and staying out of PVP for now.
V. Buzz
PHOENIX Member

Postby J. Muhl » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:28 pm

If anyone else wants to get the game cheaper than what it is on steam go to https://chrono.gg/karmakut
Also go check out Karmakut he is a pretty cool squad youtuber and does tactics videos and shit.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you, with tears in my eyes; IF YOU FUCK WITH ME, I WILL KILL YOU ALL"
~General 'Mad Dog' Mattis
J. Muhl
PHOENIX Member

Previous

Return to Other Games