Banned" Sgt C. Gresh" 2nd MD

Admins will report bans here, and players can report poor behavior.

Banned" Sgt C. Gresh" 2nd MD

Postby V. Buzz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:35 pm

Name: 98.24.230.165 640d56b2ce30c420e5dce60d2fb1a96a Sgt C. Gresh
Date/Time: 02.04.2018/15:40hrs
Reason: Arrogant, disrespectful, tolling, condescending, screaming obscenities because he didn't get his way.

Comments: Sgt C. Gresh came on to the server with his squad (eight total). They rallied on the Operations deck and immediately asked for a air transport vehicle. When their request was denied. They identified themselves as members of the " 2nd MD and we should be privileged to have them on our sever. The commander showed up on the operations deck with a helio to transport them to the current AO in the current battle plan. They refused the transport offer and said they would not fly with the PHX commander and would Halo in.
Sgt C. Gresh was again directed to the current AO but went ahead and marked up the map for his guys, indicating a neighboring larger city which was out of the battled plan. When they Halo's in, between the active AO and Sgt C. Gresh's objective the city spawned. 2nd MD took fire and hence verbal exchange commenced between the commander and 2nd MD squad when they were told not to go into the city and get out of there. My comment to Sgt C. Gresh was met with a condescending comment in return and he was warned to be careful how he spoke. It triggered him into a screaming profanity rant. He was kicked, then banned.

In the past we have accommodated squad play from other units whether Mil-sim or otherwise. Those units had the courtesy to identified themselves upon entry and asked permission to run a squad Op, shared their plan and negotiated an area on the map to be worked by them alone or with a PHX admin along as observer. We provide appropriate permissions and supporting assets if they where available. We accommodated them on our server without issue. In fact there is currently a squad that plays almost daily on the server, uses DisCord for comm's with little or no issues. They are respectful to all public and PHX players as guests should be.
I guess the 2nd MD unit feels that they are above giving respect as a guest of PHX, so maybe we should should not give them quarter.
V. Buzz
PHOENIX Member

Re: Banned" Sgt C. Gresh" 2nd MD

Postby C. Koenig » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 pm

We will not tolerate disrespect towards any PHOENIX member.

Our server is provided to the public through funding and time spent by PHOENIX members.

The server is here for PHOENIX first.

No ARMA group tolerates disrespect to the host unit.

Ban will remain for Gresh. If additional 2nd MD cause trouble, there will be an all-out ban.

C. Koenig
FOUNDER

Postby E. CHUMBO » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:03 pm

"Give my pilot flight perms" -"no, there are already too many pilots" -"I DEMAND FLIGHT PERMS"

"You should be grateful that we are here"

"You will turn off your helicopter intermediately" (giving orders to a phx member??? Wiskey Tango Foxtrot)

"SHUT UP YOU NAZI ADMIN, NAZI ADMIN, NAZI ADMIN...."

Epic.
E. CHUMBO
PHOENIX Member

Postby J. Muhl » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Holy shit wish I was there for that!

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you, with tears in my eyes; IF YOU FUCK WITH ME, I WILL KILL YOU ALL"
~General 'Mad Dog' Mattis
J. Muhl
PHOENIX Member

Postby B. Hill » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Me too.

"Wars fought, tigers tamed, revolutions started, bars emptied, alligators castrated. Let me win your hearts and minds or I'll burn your d-mn hut down." -Anonymous
B. Hill
FOUNDER

Postby J. Macon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

I'm glad I wasn't, I'm afraid I would've given them plenty of reason to talk trash about the server
J. Macon
PHOENIX Member

Return to ADMIN BAN REPORT and REQUEST