PHOENIX Against Cancer

PHX News & Announcements

PHOENIX Against Cancer

Postby F. Walker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 pm

In the end of 2016 i announced in a post-operation debrief that i worked with a cancer group working on a project called "Play for the children". The concept was simple, have an official planed event. That contain more than five participants, and last more than one full hour. With this for each participating member, the cancer foundation would donate money towards treating cancer for children, and add an bonus for breast cancer.

Considering i was their contact person i had to participate and provide data to the foundation so they could go ahead and proceed with their donations. They would get their money from internet providers and sponsors on a worldwide basis.

The phoenix participation lasted from 4th of January 2017 - 21st of December of 2017.
Within that time period Phoenix helped raise a total of $69 456 towards the research and treatment.
As a thanks the group donated $150 to Phoenix.

As one with cancer myself i wanna thank all of you for the participation on the operations, week after week.
You guys are one hell of an community, and keep up the friendliness in the group.
A huge applause to all of you.

Walker out.
F. Walker
FOUNDER

Re: Phoenix against cancer

Postby B. Hill » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Fuck cancer, let's get this taken care of. Doing great things, guys, let's keep it up.

"Wars fought, tigers tamed, revolutions started, bars emptied, alligators castrated. Let me win your hearts and minds or I'll burn your d-mn hut down." -Anonymous
B. Hill
FOUNDER

Re: PHOENIX Against Cancer

Postby C. Koenig » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Excellent work! Keep it up.

C. Koenig
FOUNDER

Return to News & Announcements